Illinois Review readers closed out their summers this week and started back to school and work with news stories like these on their minds:
- CATHOLIC HEALTH SYSTEM TO STRIP "ST." FROM HOSPITAL NAMES
- STARBUCKS CEO ENDORSES HILLARY, STEAMS TRUMP'S "BIGOTRY, HATE, DIVISIVENESS"
- IVES: 17 VOTES LATER, AND YOUR PROPERTY TAXES ARE STILL NOT FROZEN
- THORNER: 'THE CONSERVATIVE CASE FOR TRUMP' TAKES ON SPECIAL MEANING WITH SCHLAFLY'S DEATH
- GROUP HELPS WESTSIDERS ESCAPE HOPELESSNESS THROUGH MANUFACTURING CAREERS
Follow Illinois Review on Facebook and Twitter – and join our daily newsletter list by adding your name to the list in the margins.
And please, support our advertisers – visit their websites by clicking on their ads and letting them know you're watching. Thanks!