SPRINGFIELD – The radical Left in Springfield is so confident there's nothing average Illinoisans can do to stop them that they're revealing their radical Leftist agenda cards – the very things conservatives have said are on the horizon and were laughed at when they suggested such atrocities.
Two pieces of legislation introduced by members of the super-majority Democrats would ban drivers from pumping their own gas. The other one would ban the sale or operation of gas-powered leaf blowers, with a $500 fine.
Edgar County Watchdogs shares the reasons Senator Laura Fine (D-Chicago) thinks why we need to ban gas-powered leaf blowers:
- (1)gas-powered leaf blowers are detrimental to the health of the citizens of the State of Illinois and the quality of the environment
- (2)two-stroke and four-stroke engines used in gas-powered leaf blowers emit exceedingly high rates of pollutants, including, but not limited to, carbon monoxide, nitrous oxides, and hydrocarbons;
- (3)the chemical pollutants that gas-powered leaf blowers emit can contribute to smog formation and acid rain
- (4)gas-powered leaf blowers generate noise at a decibel level capable of causing hearing loss in a short amount of time;(5) gas-powered leaf blowers send dust and other small particles into the air for considerable distances,
- (5) gas-powered leaf blowers send dust and other small particles into the air for considerable distances including, but not limited to, animal feces, trace quantities of heavy metals such as lead, and allergens such as pollen and mold.
Gas-powered leaf blowers are more dangerous than allowing criminals to roam our streets – as Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx does?
Skeptics ask if chemicals from gas-powered leaf blowers are more dangerous than forcing chemicals included in the HPV vaccines that have led to deaths and serious injuries – the same ones these radical Leftist want forced on every 6th grader in Illinois?
Seven years ago, Judicial Watch announced received documents from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) revealing that its National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) awarded $5,877,710 dollars to 49 victims in claims made against the highly controversial HPV (human papillomavirus) vaccines. To date, 200 claims have been filed with VICP, with barely half adjudicated.
While Rep. Camille Lilly (D-Chicago) has tabled her bill to ban drivers pumping their own gas, it could re-appear as an amendment or attachment.
At the very least, the voters of Illinois are learning more every day what their lawmakers really want to impose on them.
The Democrats have a habit of attaching crap like this to some popular bill as a “rider.”
Their trick is to NOT tell the public about it, then to attack the Republicans for refusing to pass the POPULAR bill because of the rider.
Yes, folks, they REALLY ARE “sneaky bastards.”
lets ban cars ,trucks no more tax money from blowers less jobs because the blowers will not be sold, less gas will be sold. Let the leaves just lay around and create pollution and health problems