From "Nary an Original Thought" come the following 10 reasons why the author refuses to wear a mask. Below are the 10 reasons, click HERE to read the reasoning. Well worth the read.
- My face belongs to me.
- I don’t have COVID-19.
- Masks may actually increase a healthy person’s chances of contracting COVID-19.
- I don’t buy the “your mask protects everyone else” argument because it’s unreasonable and illogical.
- It is good, right, and noble for me to have “skin in the game” when it comes to the choices I make and the beliefs I promote.
- Resisting small time tyranny is great practice for resisting big time tyranny if and when it occurs.
- The fastest, safest, least costly way to “beat” COVID-19 is by quickly spreading the disease through the least vulnerable among us in order to protect the most vulnerable.
- The “silent majority” needs people who are willing to speak up and show up.
- I don’t believe in the importance of mask mandates and other social distancing decrees because neither do they.
- I believe in the human immune system.
- Masks are dehumanizing and contrary to the richness of human existence.