• Home
  • Illinois News
  • Illinois Politics
  • US Politics
  • US NEWS
  • America First
  • Opinion
  • World News
  • Second Amendment
Thursday, February 19, 2026
Illinois Review
  • Login
  • Register
  • Home
  • Illinois News
  • Illinois Politics
  • US Politics
  • US NEWS
  • America First
  • Opinion
  • World News
  • Second Amendment
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Illinois News
  • Illinois Politics
  • US Politics
  • US NEWS
  • America First
  • Opinion
  • World News
  • Second Amendment
No Result
View All Result
Illinois Review
No Result
View All Result
Home America First

VARGAS: Biden Gives Crime a Free Pass, Compromises Our Safety

Mark Vargas by Mark Vargas
May 10, 2024
in America First, Foreign Policy, US NEWS, US Politics, World News
Reading Time: 3 mins read
A A
0
VARGAS: Biden Gives Crime a Free Pass, Compromises Our Safety

(Tamara Lee Harding/Dreamstime.com)

30
SHARES
502
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

By Mark Vargas, Editor-in-Chief
Published originally in Newsmax

The crisis on the border has spiraled so far out of control thanks to President Joe Biden’s open border policy, that the world’s most dangerous criminals are tripping over each other to try and enter our country.

Since Biden took office, more than 2.3 million illegals have entered the U.S. — that’s the highest number of illegal crossings in U.S. Border Patrol history.

But that’s not all.

In 2023 alone, a historically high volume of known terrorists were caught trying to enter the U.S. — with an estimated 151 people on the FBI’s terrorism watch list identified on our southern border.

Some government estimates say that number is closer to 230 — but regardless, the information is alarming and it should send shivers down the spine of every American — regardless of one’s political affiliation.

By comparison, just 15 people on the FBI’s terrorism watch list were caught trying to enter the U.S. through our southern border back in 2021. Today that number is over 200.

Think about it. There’s a reason why there are road signs posted around prisons and jails warning drivers, “Do Not Pick Up Hitchhikers” — because you don’t know who they are or what their background is.

It’s for your safety.

But sadly, that same common sense doesn’t apply to our southern border — and Joe Biden is allowing everybody to enter the U.S. — including the world’s most dangerous and violent criminals — no questions asked.

The situation is so bad that lawmakers in Washington, D.C. and national security experts are all very concerned about a potential terrorist attack because of the kinds of dangerous criminals we’ve allowed to sneak into the country through our southern border.

And these national security experts are not just Republicans — they’re Democrats and Independents who are all worried about our safety.

If you can cut a hole in a wire fence and sneak right in – welcome to Joe Biden’s America. And that’s exactly what is happening. Every single day.

But forget about what national security experts are saying, or who’s trying to enter the U.S. on our terrorist watch list database — because according to Joe Biden — the real threat to American lives is not the known terrorists and dangerous criminals crossing our border — it’s Donald Trump.

During a speech at a Chicago fundraiser on Wednesday night, Biden told a small, unenthusiastic crowd at a downtown hotel that:

“He [Trump] said the biggest threat, the biggest threat, is these criminals coming across the border. Well, folks, the biggest threat is Trump and what he poses for our democracy.”

Wait, what?

To suggest that Trump — the 45th president of the United States — who worked hard to secure our border during his presidency and keep the world’s most dangerous people out of our country — is the real threat and not the terrorists and violent criminals entering our through our borders is one of the most irresponsible statements ever made by a commander in chief.

And the bad guys must be celebrating because the president just gave them a free pass.

The terrorists, violent criminals, Biden’s open border policy — and now his dangerous statements are creating a scenario leaving Americans vulnerable to another Sept. 11, 2001-styled attack.

It’s unavoidable given the trajectory we now find ourselves on.

Terrorists are certainly dangerous — but so are words.

America is a little less safer today than it was yesterday — and we can thank Biden.

From 2007-2010, Mark Vargas served as a civilian in the Office of the U.S. Secretary of Defense, traveling to Baghdad, Iraq, 14 times. Follow Mark on Twitter: @markavargas. Read Mark Vargas’ Reports — Click Here Now.

You might also like

Will Gov. Pritzker Launch Victims Fund After Cousin’s Hyatt Exit Amid Epstein Revelations?

Top Obama Aide Resigns from Goldman Sachs After Explosive Epstein Files Reveal Cozy Ties

Opinion: What the Media Is Hiding Behind the Nancy Guthrie Story

Related

Tags: border crisisDonald TrumpIllinois ReviewJoe Biden
Share12Tweet8
Previous Post

Biden Gives Dangerous Illegal Immigrants on Terror Watch List a Free Pass During Chicago Fundraiser, Says Trump is the Real Threat to U.S.

Next Post

Fake Newspaper Company Publishes IL Voter Data That Revealed Names and Home Addresses of Human Trafficking, Domestic Violence Victims

Mark Vargas

Mark Vargas

Mark Vargas is a political strategist, media personality, and Editor-in-Chief of Illinois Review — the state’s leading source for conservative news and opinion. A former civilian official in the Office of the Secretary of War, he served on a special task force in Iraq from 2007 to 2010, completing 14 missions to Baghdad and earning the Secretary of Defense Global War on Terrorism Civilian Service Medal. Vargas was credited by The Wall Street Journal for engineering the successful clemency campaign for former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich and later played a key role in securing clemency for longtime Trump ally Roger Stone. He is also a columnist for Newsmax and previously co-hosted The StoneZONE with Roger Stone.

Recommended For You

Will Gov. Pritzker Launch Victims Fund After Cousin’s Hyatt Exit Amid Epstein Revelations?

by Illinois Review
February 17, 2026
0
Will Gov. Pritzker Launch Victims Fund After Cousin’s Hyatt Exit Amid Epstein Revelations?

By Illinois ReviewThe sudden retirement of Thomas J. Pritzker as Executive Chairman of Hyatt Hotels Corporation is raising a serious question for Illinois taxpayers: will Gov. JB Pritzker...

Read moreDetails

Top Obama Aide Resigns from Goldman Sachs After Explosive Epstein Files Reveal Cozy Ties

by Illinois Review
February 13, 2026
0
Top Obama Aide Resigns from Goldman Sachs After Explosive Epstein Files Reveal Cozy Ties

By Illinois ReviewKathryn “Kathy” Ruemmler, who served as White House Counsel under former President Barack Obama, has announced her resignation as Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel of...

Read moreDetails

Opinion: What the Media Is Hiding Behind the Nancy Guthrie Story

by John F. Di Leo
February 12, 2026
0
Opinion: What the Media Is Hiding Behind the Nancy Guthrie Story

By John F. Di Leo, Opinion ContributorNancy Guthrie, the 84-year-old mother of “Today” co-host Savannah Guthrie, was last seen on January 31. A missing persons investigation began when...

Read moreDetails

Cook County Prosecutor Drops Charges Against ICE Protesters – Signals Open Season on Federal Agents

by Illinois Review
February 12, 2026
0
Cook County Prosecutor Drops Charges Against ICE Protesters – Signals Open Season on Federal Agents

By Illinois ReviewCook County State’s Attorney Eileen O'Neill Burke has dropped charges against 19 protesters arrested during a chaotic November 2025 demonstration outside the U.S. Immigration and Customs...

Read moreDetails

Pritzker’s “Blind” Trust and $20B in Taxpayer Contracts Raise Waste, Fraud and Abuse Questions

by Illinois Review
February 10, 2026
0
Pritzker’s “Blind” Trust and $20B in Taxpayer Contracts Raise Waste, Fraud and Abuse Questions

By Roger Stone and Mark Vargas, Opinion Contributors Originally published in the Gateway PunditIllinois taxpayers are being asked to believe a fairy tale.They are told that Gov. JB...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Fake Newspaper Company Publishes IL Voter Data That Revealed Names and Home Addresses of Human Trafficking, Domestic Violence Victims

Fake Newspaper Company Publishes IL Voter Data That Revealed Names and Home Addresses of Human Trafficking, Domestic Violence Victims

Please login to join discussion

Best Dental Group

Related News

IL Freedom Caucus calls on Lurie Children’s Hospital to cease gender services for kids

October 27, 2022

Beckman: Is the Brigham Young University racial slur controversy another hoax?

October 27, 2022

Salvi polling shows closer race

October 27, 2022

Browse by Category

  • America First
  • Education
  • Faith & Family
  • Foreign Policy
  • Health Care
  • Illinois News
  • Illinois Politics
  • Opinion
  • Science
  • Second Amendment
  • TRENDING
  • US NEWS
  • US Politics
  • World News
Illinois Review

llinois Review LLC Editor-in-Chief Mark Vargas General Counsel Scott Kaspar Copyright © 2025 IR Media Corp., all rights reserved.

Navigate Site

  • Checkout
  • Home
  • Home – mobile
  • Login/Register
  • Login/Register
  • My account
  • My Account-
  • My Account- – mobile

Follow Us

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password? Sign Up

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

All fields are required. Log In

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Illinois News
  • Illinois Politics
  • US Politics
  • Health Care
  • US NEWS
  • America First
  • Opinion
  • TRENDING
  • Education
  • Foreign Policy
  • Second Amendment
  • Faith & Family
  • Science
  • World News

llinois Review LLC Editor-in-Chief Mark Vargas General Counsel Scott Kaspar Copyright © 2025 IR Media Corp., all rights reserved.

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?