- According to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Report, there have been 58,660 assaults against law enforcement officers in 2018, resulting in 18,005 injuries.
- A total of 1,627 law enforcement officers died in the line of duty during the past 10 years, an average of one death every 54 hours or 163 per year.
- There were 135 law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty in 2019.
Trump viciously attacked
President Trump was under attack by Democrat leaders and strategists linked to the previous Obama administration even before Trump's inauguration as 45th president. Perhaps some suspected what would happen when Hillary unexpectedly lost to Trump, but few America’s patriots expected that the viciousness of Democrat attacks against President Trump would continue unabated throughout his first term as president.
Heading into a new election period, the opposition party is determined to win by any means possible. Unless patriots who respect our President respond, the Democrat Party might succeed in electing "Sleepy Joe." That would create a new set of critical problems for our nation regarding our Constitution and our Republic.
President Biden would likely be sharing his presidency with Pelosi and the Squad, because, if truth be told, Biden isn’t presidential material. He's not the Biden Democrats envision from even ten years ago. As a figure head president, Biden's Vice President would stand in for Biden when needed, while Biden, like a puppet whose strings can be pulled, would do the bidding of those on the progressive Left. In that Biden is continuing to show signs of dementia whenever he leaves his basement bunker, means this is not something temporary that will get better in time. For dementia has only one course – – it becomes worse and is irreversible.
Planned havoc by revolutionaries
Because of the vent up anger held by Democrats and their determination to win, those of us who know the truth and facts must do all we can do refute the lies and accusations made without facts to justify them.
Watch for continued attacks against our police and immigration officials. Leftists are spreading fake news, attacking our border agents’integrity, and accusing officers of malicious attacks on black people. We all saw the horrors in Seattle and in other places where thugs created chaos and toppled our treasured statues, deemed racist because they represented whiteness.
As to what is really behind the riots, Alex Newman, foreign correspondent for The New American, had this to say in the July 6, 2020 issue of the magazine:
“It is becoming increasingly clear that revolutionaries wreaking havoc in the streets and their allies in the Deep State are using old communist tactics to wage war on America. In Minneapolis, the riots and chaos sparked by the death of Floyd were planned well in advance, as was the call to "defund the police," by socialist and communist groups.
“The movement sweeping America (and even Europe) is about setting people against each other, fomenting unrest, and attempting to crush America's system of local policing, while moving toward nationalize and even globalized police and centralized governance.”
“Billionaire globalist George Soros, who said China had a "better functioning government" than America, is one of the major financiers of the groups orchestrating the unrest.”
Although Illinois and Chicago are both riddled with corruption, at least for the time being police were permitted to beat back protesters who were trying to topple a Christopher Columbus statue in downtown Chicago's Grant Park on Friday evening, July 17, 2020.
At least 1,000 people tried to swarm the statue in a failed attempt to topple it following a rally in support of Black and Indigenous people.
In addition to concern about the Marxist Leftist attacks orchestrated and funded in part by Marxist George Soros to change this nation as we know it, many Americans have been scared senseless about the spread of the coronavirus, having been fed lies and misinformation on a daily basis by the mainstream media.
Despite the record-breaking number of new cases, the vast majority are mild or symptomless. Only 5% of hospital beds are used for COVID patients requiring acute care, and only about 20% of the ICU beds. Since mid-May, hospitals have begun taking on other patients, including cancer patients, who now occupy beds left vacant during the height of the pandemic
Democrats in Washington, D.C. and throughout this nation will work tirelessly to escalate the tension and concerns Americans are experiencing in the months prior to the November 3rd election. This is not a new tactic by the Left. President Trump will be blamed for whatever ills this nation faces, even the coronavirus, for this is seen by Democrats as their ticket to victory.
Through misinformation, Democrats will use to try to fool the American people into voting for them. It is important to remember that President Trump is one of very few politicians who believes as we do and is not afraid to join us in what we believe, such as:
- Trump agrees with Dinesh D’Souza, who believes we should defund any school that teaches students to hate our nation with their continual criticism, much of which is intentionally embellished to mislead our youth.
- Freedom of worship is essential. President Trump stands with those of us against those who want to eliminate everything religious, even though that would most likely increase crime, divorces, and immorality.
- We need to protect our businesses by bringing industries back home. American companies have been caving to foreign interests.
- Stop funding colleges and universities that emphasize every negative about the USA but excludes our successes; who praise Socialism without explaining why the system fails, who invites immoral behavior without explaining the tragic results that can and often happen.
- American sports have become politicized, as has the world of entertainment. Americans do not want a lecture and resent being persuaded by the media or Sports Industry to a specific viewpoint. If these industries do not heed our words, Patriots must use their wallet rather than words to prove we mean what we say.
- We are prone to speak up and/or use our wallet to prove we mean what we say.
American citizens and patriots can no longer afford to remain silent. They must speak out against what they disagree with, as well as to confirm what they find acceptable. We are now living in an age in which silence is no longer golden. It is imperative that our experiences and decisions be included in the conversations of today with our friends, family, and acquaintances.
“The country could reach the “point of no return” if presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden wins the election and ushers in the radical left.”