By Nancy Thorner -
Do any of you have room in your portfolio to buy an estate for $175 million? That is the minimum in the price range for Rush Limbaugh’s family home in Palm Beach. The house alone has 24,000 square feet, including seven bedrooms and a dozen bathrooms. It also has a gigantic library, a putting green and direct access to the beach, should you decide to not swim in the big pool. Two other homes are connected to the estate.
- 'What's the difference between a liberal and a conservative? A liberal will interpret the constitution, a conservative will quote it!'
- 'If Thomas Jefferson thought taxation without representation was bad, he should see how it is with representation.'
- 'I come from a long ago era where men could be men and stereotypical humor didn't offend anybody.'
- 'I'm amazed at the Democrats and the media who do not know what's going on in my world. I know what's going on in theirs. I study 'em. I watch 'em every day.'
- 'I've always believed in the old-fashioned way: When you've got scoundrels in office, you vote 'em out.'
- 'Liberals measure compassion by how many people are given welfare. Conservatives measure compassion by how many people no longer need it.''Racist — a person who wins an argument with a liberal.'
- 'Liberalism is a scourge. It destroys the human spirit. It destroys prosperity. It assigns sameness to everybody. And wherever I find it, I oppose it.'
- 'Compassion is no substitute for justice.'
- 'The only way liberals win national elections is by pretending they're not liberals.'
- 'Feminism has led women astray. I love the women's movement — especially when walking behind it.'
- 'No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity.'