By Nancy Thorner -
It's well known that Biden canceled the Keystone Pipeline during his first days in office, thus setting in motion today's gas prices.
But what about the following gems of information that are not widely known?
- Western Europe’s largest fertilizer manufacturer, CF Industries, has announced it is closing down its UK manufacturing plant (in Chester) and moving administrative operations to the USA, following Western Europe’s “green” war against natural gas (which is necessary to manufacture nitrogen-based fertilizers). (CFindustries.com)
- After ordering airlines to mandate forced mRNA vaccines on their pilots, the federal government is now threatening to “take action” against airlines for not having enough pilots. (The Epoch Times)
- In a similar way, the Biden regime tells oil and gas producers they will all be shut down in 5 to 10 years, but that they should hurry up and produce more fuel right now — and shouldn’t be making any profits from it — because the Democrats don’t want to lose the mid-term elections due to people being unhappy about rising gas prices. (CNBC.com)
- An over-pressurized pipe caused a massive explosion at one of the largest Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) hubs in America, which sends 70% of its exports to Europe. (EEnews.net) This explosion is eerily similar to what caused a massive explosion at the Philadelphia Energy Solutions refinery in 2019, which permanently shuttered that fuel refining operation. (CNBC.com)
- Now, the Freeport LNG facility is going to be shut down for the entire rest of the year, taking about 20% of the LNG supply in North America offline. (EnergyNow.com)
- Oil-hating, anti-civilization environmental groups are suing the Biden administration to try to shut down 3,500 oil and gas drilling permits in order to completely collapse all industry and infrastructure, leading to mass starvation and total collapse of society as we know it. (CNBC.com)
- In the state of Washington, pro-vax, pro-mask, pro-abortion Gov. Jay Inslee is now openly warning his citizens to prepare for a summer of “blackouts, destruction, and death” while moving forward to shut down four hydroelectric dams, depriving the state of 8% of its current electricity supply. (ThePostMillennial.com)
- Just when you thought you could “go green” and transition away from oil, the EU is about to declare lithium to be a “toxic substance,” which would devastate lithium mining, transportation, and manufacturing to create lithium batteries that power much of the green economy. Without lithium, there is no “green” infrastructure. (OilPrice.com)
- Meanwhile, Union Pacific railroad has ordered a halt to carry diesel fuel and DEF that’s necessary for modern diesel engines, causing fuel outages at Flying J truck stops across the East Coast, including Florida. (NeedToKnow.news)
- 96 examples that the food shortages are being created not predicted.